LED (Light Emitting Diodes) are the latest and most exciting technological advancement in the lighting industry. LEDs are small, solid light bulbs which are extremely energy efficient and long lasting. It operates differently than traditional incandescent light bulbs.
WHY CHOOSE LED
- Minimal Power Consumption: Saves energy on average 80 to 90% over conventional lighting.
- Maintenance Free: Does not require any lamp changing for the lifetime of the LEDs.
- High Color Rendering Index (CRI): Has a CRI of 80 to 90.
- Does not operate at high frequency: Unlike CFL, LED works at low DC voltages and does not harm the human body.
- Does not contain mercury: Unlike CFL, LED does not contain mercury gas that affects the ozone.
- Over 40,000 hours of lifespan: Unlike CFL, halogen, Metal Halide and incandescent, LEDs last for years without any bulb changing.
- Increases visual acuity: Due to high Colour Rendering Index (CRI), LED provides a clear crisp daylight look.
- Instant on: Does not require re-strike delay or cold start.
- Dimming capability: Unlike CFL or Metal Halide can be dimmed with a new patented technology.
- It is absolutely GREEN.